Parfums Christian Dior
Parfums Christian Dior is the perfumery and cosmetics (makeup and skincare) line of the French fashion house, Christian Dior S.A.. However, the line belongs to the perfumes and cosmetics portfolio of the world's largest luxury group, the LVMH Group. Nevertheless, both Christian Dior S.A. and LVMH are headed by chairman Bernard Arnault, and Christian Dior S.A. is the major shareholder of LVMH.
Begun in 1947 with the introduction of the women's Miss Dior perfume, Parfums Christian Dior has since come to include men's fragrances and a variety of cosmetics sold at Dior retail stores and fine cosmetics counters worldwide.
Makeup offerings fall into the following categories:
- Face: Foundations, concealers, powders, blush, and sun makeup
- Eyes: Mascara, eyeshadow, liners, eyebrows
- Lips: Lipstick, gloss, lipliners, lip balm
- Nails: Nail lacquers and manicure
- Accessories: Brushes
- Dior Addict (lip makeup)
- DiorSkin (face makeup)
- Dior Rouge (lip makeup)
- Backstage Makeup (theatrically inspired makeup, mainly eye makeup)
- Diorshow (mascara)
Dior makeup is used to prepare models backstage for Dior fashion shows.
Skincare offerings fall into the following categories:
- Face skincare: Hydration and protection; premium anti-aging skincare; global anti-aging skincare; wrinkle correction; firmness correction; cleansers, toners, and masks
- Body care: Hydration and refining
- Eye care: Specialist eye treatment
- Suncare: Self-tanners, sun protection, after-sun
- Men skincare: Shaving, relaxing; repairing, nourishing
• Dior Homme (men's skincare)
• Dior Bronze (suncare)
• Hydra Life (hydration)
• Diorsnow (whitening skincare)
• Capture XP (anti-wrinkle skincare, wrinkle correction, discontinued)
• Capture Youth
• Capture V (sold in Asia)
• Capture Totale (global anti-aging)
• One Essential (detoxification)
• Dior Prestige (extraordinary, regeneration, perfection & anti-aging skincare)
• Dior Prestige White (extraordinary, regeneration, perfection, whitening & anti-aging skincare)
• L'or de Vie (skincare masterpiece, anti-aging)
- "Parfums Christian Dior". LVMH. Retrieved 13 August 2012.
- "LVMH – Reference Document 2009" (PDF). LVMH. pp. 237–238. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 May 2010. Retrieved 24 April 2010. Financière Jean Goujon, "a wholly owned subsidiary of Christian Dior", held 42.36% of capital and 59.01% of voting rights within the company at the end of 2010.
|This French corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|