|Look up paria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paria may refer to the following :
Places and jurisdictions
- Old World
- Paria, Gujarat, village in Vapi, Valsad, Gujarat, India
- Paria in Proconsulari, an Ancient city and former bishopric, now a Latin titular see in Tunisia
- Paria, of, from, or related to Paros, a Greek island in the central Aegean Sea
- Paria, Bolivia, founded in 1535, the first Spanish settlement in Bolivia.
- Paria, Utah, or Pahreah, a ghost town on the Paria River in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in Utah, United States
- Paria, a Spanish colonial province of Venezuela, constituting the eastern portion of the country
- Paria River, tributary of the Colorado River, United States
- Paria Peninsula, peninsula in Sucre, Venezuela
- Gulf of Paria, gulf on the west coast of Trinidad
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Paria (band), an American experimental metal band active from 2001–2010
- Paria, opera by Stanisław Moniuszko
- Parias, a form of tribute in medieval Spain
- Paria (beetle), a genus of leaf beetle in family Chrysomelidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.