Parigi may refer to:
- Paris, France (in Italian)
- Parigi, Central Sulawesi, capital of Parigi Moutong Regency
- Parigi, South Sulawesi, a subdistrict in Gowa Regency, South Sulawesi
- Parigi, Southeast Sulawesi, a subdistrict in Muna Regency, Southeast Sulawesi
- Parigi, West Java, the capital of Pangandaran Regency, formerly Ciamis Regency, West Java Province
- Parigi Moutong Regency, a regency of Central Sulawesi
- Parigi Barat, a subdistrict in Parigi Moutong Regency
- Parigi Selatan, a subdistrict in Parigi Moutong Regency
- Parigi Tengah, a subdistrict in Parigi Moutong Regency
- Parigi Utara, a subdistrict in Parigi Moutong Regency
- Parigi, Italy, a village in the Province of Parma, Emilia-Romagna
- Parigi, Iran, a village in Fars Province
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.