Paris Peace Conference
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paris Peace Conference may refer to:
- Congress of Paris (1856), negotiations ending the Crimean War
- Treaty of Paris (1898), an agreement that involved Spain ceding Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines to the United States
- Paris Peace Conference, 1919, negotiations ending World War I
- Paris Peace Treaties, 1947, which ended World War II for most nations
- Paris Peace Accords, 1973 treaty ending American involvement in the Vietnam War
- The Paris Peace Conference on Cambodia (July 1989 - October 1991), which resolved Cambodia–China relations#History
- Paris Peace Forum, an event first held in 2018
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paris Peace Conference.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.