Parivartan Sandesh Foundation is an Indian non-governmental organisation operating in the state of New Delhi working for the betterment and development of deprived and marginalized population through promoting various programs in India to ensure right to education, access to health services, empowering adolescents through vocational skills to have better livelihood chances & spreading awareness of social issues. It was founded in 2010
Parivartan Sandesh Foundation mission is to promote sustainable social change by improving the living conditions of vulnerable populations, especially children.
To act upon the causes of Poverty and inequality by influence the policies and actions at a result oriented levels. To identify and work alongside the economically and socially deprived- starting with children, so that they become educated, skilled and aware.
Parivartan Sandesh Launched a project Saksham Nari, Sashakt Samaj with the objective to provide unemployed women with more skills through training and capacity building.
On 6 July 2016, Parivartan Sandesh Foundation associated with Tihar administration organised a painting competition for the kids of women inmates of Tihar Central Jail.
- Helpyourngo: Help Your Ngo Verification , accessed 5 January 2016
- Parivartan Sandesh Foundation: Mission and Objective , accessed 5 January 2016
- MyCharityMap: Projects, accessed 5 January 2016
- Millennium Post: Programme In Tihar Jail, accessed 5 January 2016 Archived 22 July 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- Scholarships: Scholarship Programme, accessed 5 January 2016
- Parivartan Sandesh Foundation website