Park 'N Fly Airport Parking
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||5905 Campus Road, Mississauga, Ontario|
|Owner||CK Hutchison Holdings|
The Canadian operation are owned by a joint venture between Cheung Kong Holdings and Cheung Kong Infrastructure, both controlled by Li Ka-Shing since 2014. The Canadian company was previously owned by BRL Realty, RNE Realty and Park'N Fly Partnership. The company operates at 7 airports in Canada.
All locations are offsite and near major international airports in Canada.
- Vancouver International Airport
- Winnipeg International Airport
- Edmonton International Airport
- Ottawa International Airport
- Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Halifax International Airport
- Toronto Pearson International Airport
- "Li Ka-shing's CKI expands airport parking footprint in Canada". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "CK Hutchison Holdings Limited - Our Businesses > Infrastructure". www.ckh.com.hk. Retrieved 2018-06-22.
- "Li-controlled companies buy Canadian parking firm for HK$2.48b". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2018-03-18.
- "CKI-led Joint Venture Acquires Park'N Fly's Vancouver Operation – the Remaining Park'N Fly Business in Canada" (PDF). CK Infrastructure Holdings Limited. Retrieved 22 June 2018.
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|