November 1, 1977 |
Seoul, South Korea
|Education||Seoul Institute of the Arts - Theater|
|Spouse(s)||Lee Chae-rim (m. 2014)|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Geon-hyeong|
Park Gun-hyung (Hangul: 박건형; born November 1, 1977) is a South Korean actor. Park made his acting debut in musical theatre in 2001 and has since been active on both television and stage. He starred in the ballroom dancing film Innocent Steps (2005), the period drama The Kingdom of the Winds (2008), as well as played doctors in medical drama Syndrome, and romantic comedy I Do, I Do (2012).
- Working Mom Parenting Daddy (MBC, 2016)
- Goddess of Fire (MBC, 2013)
- I Do, I Do (MBC, 2012)
- Syndrome (jTBC, 2012)
- The Kingdom of the Winds (KBS2, 2008)
- When Spring Comes (KBS2, 2007)
- Miss Kim's Million Dollar Quest (SBS, 2004)
- The Royal Tailor (2014)
- Smile Bus (short film, 2011)
- Three Fellas (2006)
- Mr. Wacky (2006)
- Innocent Steps (2005)
- DMZ (2004)
- Working Mom Parenting Daddy (2016)
- Taxi Driver (2015)
- December (2013-2014)
- The Scarlet Pimpernel (2013)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (2012)
- Zorro (2011-2012)
- The Sorrows of Young Werther (2010)
- Mozart! (2010)
- Fool for Love (2010)
- The Wedding Singer (2009-2010)
- The Three Musketeers (2009)
- I Am Sam (2008)
- Hamlet: The Rock Opera (2008-2009)
- The Beautiful Game (2007-2008)
- Go! Go! Beach (2004)
- Saturday Night Fever (2003-2004)
- Singin' in the Rain (2002-2003)
- The Rehearsal (2002)
- The Play (2001)
- 2014 MBC Entertainment Awards: Excellence Award in a Variety Show (Real Men)
- 2009 5th Golden Ticket Awards: Best Musical Actor
- 2005 4th Korean Film Awards: Best New Actor (Innocent Steps)
- 2004 10th Korea Musical Awards: Best New Actor (Saturday Night Fever)
- "Park Gun-hyung's charming wedding photos released". K-pop Herald. 16 October 2014. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Jones, Julie (20 October 2014). "Park Geun Hyung Marries His Non-Celebrity Girlfriend". KDramaStars. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Yoon, Sarah (3 March 2015). "Park Gun-hyung to become father in August". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 2015-03-05.
- Chung, Ah-young (4 July 2010). "Musical star Park debuts in play". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Lee, Claire (16 August 2012). "First Korean Hedwig returns". The Korea Herald. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Choi, Eun-hwa (7 February 2012). "Park Geon Hyeong Pressured by Comparison with Shin Ha Kyun in Brain". enewsWorld. Retrieved 2012-12-07.
- "From Ob-gyn to transgender rock singer". Korea JoongAng Daily. 8 August 2012. Archived from the original on 30 March 2013. Retrieved 2012-11-18.
- Yoon, Sarah (1 July 2015). "Park Gun-hyung to return to theater in acclaimed play". K-pop Herald. Retrieved 2015-07-03.
- Park Gun-hyung on Twitter (in Korean)
- Park Gun-hyung at HanCinema
- Park Gun-hyung on IMDb
- Park Gun-hyung at the Korean Movie Database
|This article about a Korean actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|