- For the New Zealand sports stadium, see Park Island, Napier
Park Island (Chinese: 珀麗灣; Jyutping: paak3 lai6 waan1) is a private housing estate located at Ma Wan, an island in Tsuen Wan, New Territories, Hong Kong. It was mainly developed by Sun Hung Kai Properties as part of the Ma Wan Development joint venture project and completed from 2002 to 2006 in six phases.
- Phase 1 comprises 2,569 units completed in August 2002. Sales started in August 2002.
- Phase 3 comprises 1,446 units completed during the second half of 2004. Sales started in June 2004.
- Phases 5 and 6 contain nine blocks of low-to-medium-rise apartment blocks. Sale for Phase 5 started in August 2006.
Similar to the Lantau Island private housing estate Discovery Bay, Park Island has its own shuttle bus and ferry routes operated by Park Island Transport Company Limited to Tsuen Wan, Tsing Yi, Kwai Fong, Hong Kong International Airport, and Central.
- NR330:Park Island ←→ Tsing Yi Station
- NR331:Ma Wan (Pak Yan Road) ←→ Tsuen Wan Station
- NR332:Park Island ←→ Kwai Fong Metroplaza
- NR334:Park Island ←→ Hong Kong International Airport (Passenger Terminal)
- NR338:Park Island ←→ Central Ferry Piers
- Park Island ←→ Central Piers (Pier 2)
- Park Island ←→ Tsuen Wan Pier (near West Rail Tsuen Wan West Station). This route was discontinued on 13 December 2012 after 10 years of operation.
- AsiaConstruct Team, "An Annual Report of the Construction Industry of China Hong Kong 2002-2003", Hong Kong Polytechnic University, 8-9 December 2003, p.15
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited Annual Report 2001/2002, p.34
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited Annual Report 2003/04, p.28
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited Annual Report 2004/2005, p.32
- Sun Hung Kai Properties Limited Annual Report 2005/2006, p.26
- Bus and ferry services
- ""Temporary transport arrangement after the cessation of ferry service between Ma Wan and Tsuen Wan West on Friday, 14th December 2012"". Park Island Transport Company Limited website. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Traffic and Transport Arrangements in Ma Wan". Transport Department. 7 December 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Park Island.|
- Park Island website
- MaWan Community Forum
- MaWan Community Forum
- Park Island Blog
- PI Dog Club
- Dr Edward Cy Yiu, 3.2 Real Estate Development Finance (REDF), Department of Real Estate and Construction, University of Hong Kong, January 2007, pp.24-30