Park Yoo-chun at Busan International Film Festival "Sea Fog" outdoor stage greeting, October 3, 2014
|Born||June 4, 1986|
Seoul, South Korea
|Other names||Micky Yoochun|
|Education||Kyung Hee University|
|Relatives||Park Yu-hwan (brother)|
|Revised Romanization||Bak Yu-cheon|
Park Yoo-chun (born June 4, 1986), formerly known as Micky Yoochun and better known by the mononym Yoochun, is a South Korean singer-songwriter and actor. He is a former member of the South Korean boy bands JYJ and TVXQ. He has starred in dramas Sungkyunkwan Scandal (2010), Miss Ripley (2011), Rooftop Prince (2012), Missing You (2012), Three Days (2014) and The Girl Who Sees Smells (2015).
On April 23, 2019, Park's agency announced his retirement from entertainment industry after he tested positive for drugs.
Park Yoo-chun was born on June 4, 1986 in Seoul, South Korea to a wealthy family. His family moved to the United States in 1998. He lived in Fairfax, Virginia, where he attended Holmes Middle School, Rocky Run Middle School, and Chantilly High School. Later his parents divorced.
In 2001, he won award at American Music Festival and then returned to Korea to prepare for his debut. After a relatively short training period of one year and five months, he made his debut as a member of the five-member male group TVXQ through SBS BoA & Britney Spears Special Stage on December 26, 2003.
Park Yoochun graduated Hanam High School in 2007 along with fellow members Kim Junsu and Kim Jaejoong. He is attending Kyunghee Cyber University. His father, who died on March 14, 2012, of an undisclosed illness, was a businessman. He has a younger brother, Park Yu-hwan, who is also an actor.
From 2003 to 2009, Park performed as a member of the best-selling K-pop boy band TVXQ. In July 2009, Park and two of his TVXQ bandmates, Jaejoong and Junsu, filed a lawsuit against their South Korean agency S.M. Entertainment. Through their lawyers, the members stated that the 13-year contract was excessively long, schedules were held out without the confirmation or permission of the members, contract terms have been extended and changed without their knowledge or consent and that the group's earnings were not fairly distributed to the members. After TVXQ's Japanese label announced a group hiatus in early 2010, they formed a new three member group initially known as JUNSU/JAEJOONG/YUCHUN in Japan.
In November 28, 2012, the legal battle between JYJ and S.M. finally ended. Both sides agreed to retiring every judicial accusation against each other and not interfering in each other's actions.
In September 2010, JYJ released extended play The..., which debuted at number one on Japan's Oricon album charts. However, Avex had announced the suspension and when in Japan, the same month that year.
JYJ proceeded to release The Beginning, a global album which was sung in English. JYJ promoted the new album via a worldwide showcase tour throughout October and November with dates in South Korea, Southeast Asia and the United States.
In January 25, 2011, JYJ released Korean extended play Their Rooms "Our Story"." JYJ's second group album and first full length Korean-language album In Heaven was released September 28, 2011.
Starting from April, Park toured Asia and North America for JYJ's first Worldwide Tour. The tour was then extended to Europe and South America, adding another four stops in Spain, Germany, Chile and Peru.
Park has written and composed several songs that have appeared on TVXQ's Korean and Japanese albums. As a member of SM Town, he contributed to the 2007 winter album Only Love with his composition "Evergreen". Park also wrote and composed "사랑 안녕 사랑 (Love Bye Love)", featured on the group's fourth Korean studio album Mirotic. For the Trick project, he wrote the lyrics to his solo "My Girlfriend", entirely in English.
With TVXQ members U-Know Yunho and Xiah Junsu, Park wrote the rap lyrics to "Love After Love", which appeared on their second Korean studio album, Rising Sun. For the group's Japanese releases, Park wrote and co-composed "Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara" (Kissしたまま、さよなら, lit. As We Kiss, Goodbye) with Hero for T, TVXQ's third Japanese album. In September 2009, he and Hero released a self-written duet, "Colors (Melody and Harmony)/Shelter", which was used as the image song for Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary.
Park has also written songs for JYJ's albums. "I Love You", a track featured in JYJ's 2010 album The Beginning, was penned by Park. In January 2011, Park was the lyricist/composer in JYJ's music essay called Their Rooms "Our Story" for the song "이름없는 노래 Part 1 (A Song Without A Name, Part 1)". In addition, he also composed the rap in bandmate Junsu's song, "Xiahtic". For In Heaven, Park co-wrote "Get Out" with bandmate Jaejoong.
2018–2019: Japan activities and first studio album
Park confirmed to hold a fan meeting and mini concert titled "Reunion: Remember the Memories" on March 10 and 11, 2018 as his first public appearance after being discharged as a public service worker.
Park's Slow Dance concert tour in Japan began in March 2019.
In June 2010 Park began his official acting career by appearing in the Japanese BeeTV mobile drama Beautiful Love ～君がいれば～ (Beautiful Love ~If you were here ~) as Young-soo, the runaway heir of a conglomerate.
Two months later, Park made his Korean debut as an actor in the hit 2010 KBS drama Sungkyunkwan Scandal (성균관스캔들). He portrayed Lee Seon Joon, a wealthy, passionable and studious nobleman, who falls in love with his fellow schoolmate—a woman disguised as a man. He received the "Rookie of the Year" Award, "Netizen Award" and "Best Couple" Award at the 2010 KBS Drama Awards ceremony. He won "Best Newcomer Award" and "Most Popular Actor in a TV Drama" at The 47th Baeksang Arts Awards, the most prestigious entertainment awards in South Korea. Park also won "Best Actor" and "Most Popular Asian Actor" at the 6th Seoul International Drama Awards.
In 2011, he starred in the MBC drama Miss Ripley with Lee Da-hae, Kim Seung-woo, and Kang Hye-jung. His character as Song Yoo-hyun has him playing a half-Korean, half-Japanese second-generation director who will falls blindly in love with the antiheroine. At the 2011 MBC Drama Awards, Park won "Best Newcomer" for his role as lead male in "Miss Ripley."
In 2012, he starred in the SBS drama Rooftop Prince with Han Ji-min. Park's third role was Lee Gak, a Joseon era prince who time-travels 300 years to the present day, and also as Yong Tae-yong, third generation of conglomerate. The drama started airing on March 21, 2012. On August 30, Park won "Most Popular Actor in TV Drama" at the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards, crowning him as the most popular actor for two years in row.
On November 7, 2012, Park returned to television by participating in his fourth drama, MBC's Missing You, in which he portrays homicide detective Han Jung-woo who, in the past when he was fourteen years old, was separated from his first love.
Having played the main character in a SBS and a MBC drama during 2012, Park attended both networks' drama award shows. At the MBC Drama Awards on December 30, the actor won the "Excellence Actor in a Mini-Series" Award for his role in Missing You. At the SBS Drama Awards the following day on the 31st, he received four more awards--"Excellence Actor in a Drama Special", one of the "Top 10 Stars", "Best Couple" (shared with Han Ji-min), and the "Netizen Popularity" Award—at the SBS Drama Awards for his performance in popular drama Rooftop Prince.
In 2014 and 2015 he won the title of "Best New Actor" for his performance in Haemoo at numerous entertainment awards, including the Baeksang Arts Awards, the Blue Dragon Awards, the Daejong Film Awards, the Busan International Film Festival and the SACF Beautiful Artists Awards.
Legal issues and scandals
Sexual assault allegations and lawsuits
In June 2016, while in the middle of his two-year mandatory military service, Park became a subject of a number of sexual assault allegations from four women. Park's agency denied all allegations. On July 14, 2016, all charges against Park were dropped by the police, and then he countersued the accusers for defamation and blackmail. On January 17, 2017, Seoul Central District Criminal Court ruled in favor of Park, pronouncing a guilty verdict for the defendants and giving full term sentences as demanded by the prosecution. One woman, Miss Lee, was sentenced to two years imprisonment, her accomplices; the boyfriend to one year and six months and the gang member to two years and six months.
The second accuser, a Miss Song, was indicted by the prosecutors and charged with False Accusation and Defamation on March 13, 2017. The first trial was held at Seoul Central District Court on April 4, 2017, where the defendant requested for a public trial. On October 25, 2017, Miss Song received a final ruling of not guilty for alleged false accusation and defamation in both her first and second trials. Though the prosecution filed for an appeal on the verdict, the supreme court denied the request on December 22, 2017. In December 2018, Miss Song filed a lawsuit against Park for the damages. On July 15, 2019, the court held a mandatory arbitration to settle the case and ordered Park to pay 100 million won to Miss Song. On July 30, 2019, police stated that they were investigating Park over bribery allegation in his sexual assault investigation which resulted all charges against him were dropped by the police back in 2016.
On January 17, 2018, Park was sued by an acquaintance for 1.2 billion won for the charge of negligence resulting in injury caused by a dog bite that occurred seven years prior.
Drug use and retirement
On April 11, 2019, Park denied the connection with Burning Sun scandal in which his former fiancee, Hwang Ha-na, was arrested on drug use charges. Hwang’s connection to the case came after a Burning Sun employee mentioned her name while undergoing his own arrest for drug use. On April 24, 2019, police sought an arrest warrant for Park after a drug test on a sample of his hair came back positive for methamphetamine. Park was suspected of buying 1.5 grams of methamphetamines on three occasions and taking it on five occasions with Hwang in early 2019. He was also suspected of attempting to destroy evidence by dyeing and shaving the hair from his body before undergoing the drug test. It was later announced by Park's representative agency, C-JeS Entertainment, that his contract would be terminated and he would retire from the entertainment industry. On April 26, 2019, Park was arrested on suspicion of purchasing and using methamphetamine. Park reversed his earlier claim of innocence and admitted the drugs charges against him. On May 17, 2019, Park was indicted on charges of using drugs. On June 14, 2019, prosecution requested one year and six months prison sentence and a fine of 1.4 million won for Park. On July 2, 2019, Park was sentenced to two years probation with ten months in prison if he violate probation, and a fine of 1.4 million won.
Despite his former agency announcing his retirement from entertainment industry, Park resumed his activities by holding a charity fanmeeting for the LOVE ASIA foundation in Bangkok, Thailand on January 25, 2020.
In April 2017, it was confirmed by Park's agency that he will be marrying Hwang Ha-na, granddaughter of Namyang Dairy Products Company, in the fall. However, their wedding was postponed twice. On May 15, 2018, the couple was reported to have split.
|2009||Makai's Album "Stars"||Tokyo Lovelight||05:31||DJ Makai feat. Yuchun|
|2011||Miss Ripley OST||An Empty space for you||03.20||Park Yoochun|
|2014||Gummy's Album "I Loved.. Have No Regrets"||놀러가자||03:33||Gummy feat. Yuchun|
|Year||Album Title||Release Date|
|2016||How Much Love Do You Have In Your Wallet||January 18|
|2019||Slow Dance||February 27|
|Banjun Theater||High school student||SBS|
|Masked fencer, slave|
|2010||君がいれば ～Beautiful Love～||Young-soo||BeeTV mobile|
|Sungkyunkwan Scandal||Lee Sun-joon||KBS2|
|2011||Miss Ripley||Song Yoo-hyun / Yutaka||MBC|
|2012||Rooftop Prince||Lee Gak / Yong Tae-yong||SBS|
|Missing You||Han Jung-woo||MBC|
|2014||Three Days||Han Tae-kyung||SBS|
|2015||A Girl Who Sees Smells||Choi Mu-gak|
|2005||Dating on Earth||Park Yoochun||Korean|
|2017||Lucid Dream||Mysterious man|
|2011||The Hometown in Which I Used to Live||MBC||Documentary about small towns|
|2014||Human Documentary Love - Ep. 4||MBC||Documentary about conjoined twins|
|2015||기적의 피아노 / The Piano||-||Documentary film about a visually-impaired piano child prodigy|
|2007||TVXQ Bigeastation||Park acted as the host with TVXQ|
Awards and nominations
|2001||American Singing Competition (Virginia)||Best Artist of the Competition||N/A||Won|
|2003||KBN Teens Singing Competition||Special Award||N/A||Won|
|2010||KBS Drama Awards||Best New Actor||Sungkyunkwan Scandal||Won|
|Best Couple Award (with Park Min-young)|
|2011||47th Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor (TV)||Won|
|Most Popular Actor (TV)|
|6th Seoul International Drama Awards||People's Choice Award (Korea)||Won|
|Outstanding Korean Actor|
|7th Korea Drama Awards||Best New Actor||Sungkyunkwan Scandal,
|MBC Drama Awards||Miss Ripley||Won|
|2012||48th Baeksang Arts Awards||Most Popular Actor (TV)||Won|
|K-Star News Awards||Best Idol Actor (voted by children)||N/A||Won|
|7th Seoul International Drama Awards||People's Choice Award (Korea)||Rooftop Prince||Won|
|Outstanding Korean Actor|
|SBS Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a Drama Special||Won|
|Netizen Popularity Award|
|Top 10 Stars|
|Best Couple Award (with Han Ji-min)|
|MBC Drama Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Missing You||Won|
|Best Couple Award (with Yoon Eun-hye)||Nominated|
|2013||49th Baeksang Arts Awards||Most Popular Actor (TV)||Won|
|2014||3rd APAN Star Awards||Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Nominated|
|34th Korean Association of Film Critics Awards||Best New Actor||Haemoo||Won|
|51st Grand Bell Awards||Won|
|15th Busan Film Critics Awards||Won|
|4th SACF Beautiful Artists Awards||Won|
|Star Night Showbiz Awards||Popular Star Award||Won|
|35th Blue Dragon Film Awards||Best New Actor||Won|
|SBS Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Three Days||Won|
|Top 10 Stars||Won|
|Netizen Popularity Award||Nominated|
|Best Couple Award (with Park Ha-sun)||Nominated|
|2015||6th Korea Film Reporters Association
(KOFRA) Film Awards
|Best New Actor||Haemoo||Won|
|10th Max Movie Awards||Best Actor||Nominated|
|Best New Actor||Won|
|51st Baeksang Arts Awards||Best New Actor (Film)||Won|
|24th Buil Film Awards||Best New Actor||Nominated|
|8th Korea Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||The Girl Who Sees Smells||Nominated|
|SBS Drama Awards||Top Excellence Award, Actor in a Miniseries||Won|
|Top 10 Stars||Won|
|2018||Remember the memories||
- "박유천 소속사 씨제스 "참담하다. 신뢰관계 회복NO. 계약해지 결정"[공식]". Sports Seoul (in Korean). April 24, 2019. Retrieved April 24, 2019.
- Kim, Won-kyum (January 6, 2007). "동방신기의 눈물젖은 빵". Star News (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Kang, Cecilia (2006-11-26). "Riding the Seoul Train". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2009-02-27.
- "ko:[O2/집중분석] 동방신기 3인과 SM의 공생 해법은?". DongA News. 2010-10-19. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "ko: 박유천 졸업사진…옛된 외모 눈길". heraldcorp.com. 2012-03-26. Retrieved 2017-01-27.
- "Brothers Entertainment Official Website". Brothers Entertainment. Retrieved 2009-02-27.
- 東方神起新ユニット、デビュー作が初日首位. Oricon (in Japanese). Oricon Style. 2010-09-09.
- Lee, Woo-young (23 September 2010). "Three members of TVXQ face setback in Japan". The Korean Herald. Park Haeng-hwan.
- "JYJ kicks off their "JYJ World Tour Concert" in Thailand". allkpop. 2011-04-04.
- "Lee Yeon-hee and TVXQ is featured in Super Junior's third album". Moneytoday (in Korean). 2009-03-09. Retrieved 2009-03-09.
- "TVXQ, official Korean website album info page" (in Korean). Iple. Archived from the original on 2009-01-30. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Runaway/My Girlfriend (YUCHUN from TVXQ)" (in Japanese). Yahoo! Music Japan. Archived from the original on 2008-02-15. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "TVXQ, Japan 25th Single 'Bolero' released on the 29th" (in Korean). Joins!. 29 January 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "TVXQ T album interview" (in Japanese). Oricon. 2008-01-23. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- "Hero Jaejoong and Micky Yoochun to participate in M-flo's album" (in Korean). Yonhap News. 5 August 2009. Retrieved 2009-08-09.
- Kim Na-ra (30 January 2018). "박유천, 제대 후 첫 日 팬미팅 개최…"3월 현지 팬과 '재회'" [공식]" (in Korean). My Daily.
- "JYJ's Park Yu-chun to hold fan meeting in Japan". Yonhap News. 31 January 2018.
- "박유천, 27일 새 앨범 발매→3월 2일 콘서트…활동 재개 본격화". www.ytn.co.kr (in Korean). 2019-02-11. Retrieved 2019-03-17.
- "박유천, 3월 2일 국내 콘서트 개최…활동 재개 시동". www.ytn.co.kr (in Korean). 2019-02-08. Retrieved 2019-03-17.
- Inc, PROMAX. "2019 PARK YUCHUN TOUR CONCERT 'SLOW DANCE' in JAPAN". PROMAX Inc. (in Japanese). Retrieved 2019-03-17.
- "Retro Dance Queen Bae Seul Ki 'TVXQ Woman'". Hankooki (in Korean). 3 March 2006. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- "TVXQ, Theater Actors". Star Money (in Korean). 7 July 2006. Retrieved 2009-02-26.
- "드라마 '성균관스캔들' 기자 간담회 열려". E-daily. 2010-07-15. Retrieved 2010-07-26.[permanent dead link]
- Park Yoochun changes more than just wardrobe for "Miss Ripley" Archived 2011-05-18 at the Wayback Machine 10Asia. May 17, 2011.
- Stewart Ho (25 September 2012). "JYJ Park Yoo Chun Set to Return to TV Drama With 'I Miss You'". enewsworld. CJ E&M. Archived from the original on 11 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-04.
- 박유천 그랜드슬램, 연기 시작 3년 만에 지상파 신인상-우수상 휩쓸어…. W Star News / Nate (in Korean). SK Communications. 2 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-02.
- "South Korean Actor Choi Min-sik Wins Grand Prize at Baeksang Awards". The Hollywood Reporter. 2015-05-26. Retrieved 2015-08-23.
- "JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun Named Best New Actor at Blue Dragon Awards". MWAVE. 2014-12-17. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-08-23.
- Bennett, Colette (June 17, 2016). "K-pop star Park Yoochun facing multiple accusations of sexual assault". The Daily Dot. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- "박유천, 성폭행 피소 논란…朴측 "악의적 공갈협박"". Yonhap News (in Korean). June 13, 2016. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Nam, Woo-jung (June 15, 2016). "강남경찰서 측 "A씨, 박유천 고소 취하…수사 진행 여부 논의중"". MBN Star (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Kang, Nae-ri (June 15, 2016). "박유천 측 "고소 취하 확인 중…입장 변동 없다"". YTN (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Alexander, Kevin (June 26, 2016). "Park Yoochun Countersues Accuser For Blackmailing Him For $1 Million". Kpop Starz. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Park, Ha-jung (July 4, 2016). "박유천 씨, 두 번째로 자신 고소한 여성 맞고소 출처 : SBS 뉴스 원본 링크". SBS News (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Jun, Ah-ram (July 4, 2017). "'성폭행 혐의' 박유천, 오늘(4일) 두번째 고소女 무고죄로 맞고소". Xsport News (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- ""박유천 성폭행" 무고여성 1심 징역 2년…법원 "朴, 치명상"". Yonhap News (in Korean). January 17, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Hwang, Kyung-joo (March 14, 2017). "성폭행 당했다며 가수 박유천 씨 허위 고소한 20대 여성 기소". KBS News (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Yoon, Sung-yeol (October 26, 2017). "박유천, 첫 성폭행 고소·협박 일당 3명 모두 실형 확정(종합)". Star News (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Lee, So-dal (December 22, 2017). "박유천 1차 고소인 "실형"·2차 고소인 "무죄"..18개월 공방 끝 [종합]". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- "법원, 박유천에 강제조정 결정 "성폭행 피해여성 A씨에 1억원 배상"". Naver (in Korean). July 18, 2019. Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- "K-pop Singer Park Yoochun Forced To Pay 100 Million Won In Damages To Sexual Assault Victim". Naver. July 19, 2019. Archived from the original on July 20, 2019. Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (July 30, 2019). "[Newsmaker] 'Park Yoo-chun invited police officers home while under probe'". The Korea Herald. Retrieved July 31, 2019.
- Schwartz, William (August 5, 2019). "[HanCinema's News] South Korean Police Confirm Formal Probe into Park Yoo-chun Bribery Allegation". Hancinema. Retrieved August 6, 2019.
- Lee, Ah-young (January 17, 2018). "[공식입장] 박유천, 반려견에 물린 지인에 피소…"당시 사과, 치료비 줬다"". Xsport News. Retrieved January 18, 2018.
- Park, Ju-young (April 10, 2019). "[Newsmaker] JYJ member Park Yu-chun denies drug rumors". The Korea Herald. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Kim, Mee-hyun (April 16, 2019). "JYJ's Park Yu-chun Latest Celeb Caught in Drug Crackdown". Chosun Ilbo. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Lee, Jae-lim (April 11, 2019). "Park Yu-chun denies ties to drugs". Joongang Daily. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Kim, Bo-gyung (April 16, 2019). "[Newsmaker] Police raid K-pop singer Park Yoo-chun's house in drug probe". The Korea Herald. Retrieved April 16, 2019.
- Gibson, Jenna; S.Nathan, Park (May 3, 2019). "South Korea's Darkest Clubs Are Being Dragged Into the Light". Foreign Policy. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (April 24, 2019). "Singer Park Yoo-chun tests positive for meth, may face arrest this week". The Korea Herald. Retrieved April 24, 2019.
- "K-pop singer Park Yoo-chun tests positive for drugs". UPI. April 24, 2019. Retrieved April 24, 2019.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (April 26, 2019). "[Newsmaker] Singer Park Yoo-chun appears for arrest warrant hearing". The Korea Herald. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- "박유천 소속사 씨제스 "참담하다. 신뢰관계 회복NO. 계약해지 결정"[공식]". Sports Seoul (in Korean). April 24, 2019. Retrieved April 24, 2019.
- "Warrant sought for Park Yu-chun". Korea Joongang Daily. April 24, 2019.
- Ock, Hyun-ju (April 27, 2019). "[Newsmaker] Singer-actor Park Yoo-chun arrested over suspected meth use". The Korea Herald. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- "K-pop star Park Yoo-chun arrested on drug charges in latest scandal". Reuters. April 26, 2019. Retrieved April 27, 2019.
- "Singer-actor Park confesses to taking drug: police". The Korea Herald. Yonhap. April 29, 2019. Retrieved April 29, 2019.
- Fatt, Loh Keng (April 30, 2019). "Park Yoo-chun makes U-turn, admits to drug use". The Straits Times. Retrieved April 30, 2019.
- Yonhap (May 17, 2019). "Prosecutors indict singer Park Yoo-chun on drug use charges". The Korea Herald. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Yonhap (June 14, 2019). "Prosecutors demand prison term for singer-actor Park Yoo-chun". The Korea Herald. Retrieved June 15, 2019.
- "(속보) 법원, '마약 투약' 박유천 징역 10월 집행유예 2년 선고 [MD현장]". My Daily (in Korean). July 2, 2019. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- Yonhap (July 2, 2019). "[Newsmaker] Singer-actor Park Yoo-chun given suspended sentence for drug use". The Korea Herald. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- "LOVE ASIA with PARK YUCHUN in BANGKOK]". thelimethailand (in Thai). December 30, 2019. Retrieved March 10, 2020.
- "박유천 측 "일반인 여성과 올가을 결혼, 구체적 계획無"(공식)". Xsport News (in Korean). April 13, 2017. Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Kwak, Sang-ah (September 5, 2017). "'1심 무죄' 박유천 무고 혐의 여성 항소심에서 나온 말들". Huffington Post Korea (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- Jo, Hye-ryun (September 12, 2017). "'결혼 연기' 박유천 측 "9월 중 계획 無, 향후 날짜 미정" [공식입장]". TV Report (in Korean). Retrieved January 12, 2018.
- whatadrama (September 11, 2017). "Sensory Couple's Park Yoo Chun postpones marriage amid ongoing sexual assault case". DramaFever. Retrieved February 3, 2018.
- "[Oh!쎈 이슈] 황하나 품 벗어난 박유천, 다시 대중의 품 안길까". Osen (in Korean). May 15, 2018. Retrieved May 16, 2018.
- "Park Yu-chun splits up with fiance". The Korea Herald. May 15, 2018.
- "allkpop - Breaking K-pop news, videos, photos and celebrity gossip". Archived from the original on 2011-11-20.
- Hong, Lucia Hyun Bin, Lee Byung-hun win top prizes at Paeksang" 10 Asia. 27 May 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-10
- Hong, Lucia "Chinese series "Three Kingdoms" wins grand prize at Seoul Drama Awards" 10 Asia. 1 September 2011. Retrieved 2011-11-12
- "박유천·이기광·서현진·효민, MBC드라마대상 미니시리즈 男女신인상" [Park Yoochun, Lee Kikwang, Seo Hyeon Jin, Hyomin, MBC Drama Awards Mini Series Male and Female Newcomer Award Recipients]. Nate (in Korean). SK Communications. 30 November 2011. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- Jo, Sin-yeong (26 April 2012). "'백상예술대상' 박유천 박신혜, TV부문 남녀 인기상 "팬들 감사해요~"" [JYJ's Yoo Chun and Park Shin Hye receive Most Popular Actor and Actress in TV Drama at PaekSang Arts Awards]. TV Report (in Korean). Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- JYJ's Yoo Chun at the center of the global festival Seoul Drama Awards Archived 2012-09-06 at the Wayback Machine
- "2012 SBS 연기대상 수상자 명단(종합)" [2012 SBS Drama Awards list of Winners]. Nate (in Korean). SK Communications. 1 January 2013. Retrieved 2013-01-01.
- "2012 MBC 연기대상 수상자 명단(종합)" [2012 MBC Drama Awards list of Winners]. Nate (in Korean). SK Communications. 31 December 2012. Retrieved 2012-12-31.
- Son, Jung-bin (December 17, 2014). "'변호인', 청룡영화상 최우수작품상 등 4관왕". Newsis (in Korean). Retrieved May 18, 2020 – via Naver.
- 아시아는 '박유천 앓이'…亞 팬미팅투어, 1만7000 관객동원[permanent dead link]
- "네이트 뉴스".
- "박유천, 亞 팬미팅 성황리에 마무리...4개국 17000명 '열광'". Archived from the original on 2014-05-17.
- 포털, Ⓒ 함께 만들고 함께 즐기는 엔터테인먼트; 무단전재, '이데일리 스타in'-; 금지, 재배포 (26 August 2012). "`행사장 밖도 북새통`..박유천 상하이팬미팅 성공".
- 박유천 아시아팬미팅 성료, 태국 팬들 열광 ‘박유천앓이’ 입증 Archived 2012-10-04 at the Wayback Machine
- "- 박유천, 6월 팬미팅 시작으로 중국 팬들 만난다 텐아시아". 16 May 2014.
- "JYJ Yoochun's first solo fan meeting sells out in 15 minutes - allkpop.com".
- "JYJ's Yoochun to embark on a fanmeeting tour in China next month - allkpop.com".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-03-02. Retrieved 2015-03-02.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "박유천, '감각남녀' 출연 소감 "즐겁게 촬영에 임할 것"". 2 March 2015.
- "KPOP NEWS - JYJ Park Yu Chun′s Japan Fanmeeting Tour Poster Revealed - Mwave". Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved 2015-07-29.
- Inc, PROMAX. "2018 PARK YUCHUN FANMEETING & MINI CONCERT IN JAPAN". PROMAX Inc. (in Japanese). Retrieved 2019-03-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Park Yoo-chun.|