From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parking is the act of stopping a vehicle and leaving it unoccupied for more than a brief time.
Parking may also refer to:
- Glass parking lot, the glassy surface of a nuclear weapons test
- Call parking, moving an ongoing telephone conversation from one phone to another
- Domain parking, advertising content posted on an undeveloped domain on the World Wide Web, often used during construction of a page
- Vehicle-related articles
- Parking, stopping a vehicle for an extended period of time
- Parking, a term for road verge in parts of the United States
- Automatic parking
- Car condo
- Decriminalised Parking Enforcement
- Double parking
- Garage parking
- Parallel parking
- Parking meter
- Parking space
- Parking violation
- Park and ride
- Valet parking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.