Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parkinson may refer to:
- Parkinson (surname)
- Parkinson (TV series), British chat show, presented by Michael Parkinson
- Parkinson, Queensland, suburb of Brisbane, Australia
- The Parkinsons, architects
- The Parkinsons (band), Portuguese punk rock band
- ((Zak Parkinson)), very annoying and follows people around
- Parkinson's (disambiguation)
- Parkinson's disease, degenerative disorder of the central nervous system
- Parkinsonism, also known as Parkinson's syndrome, atypical Parkinson's, or secondary Parkinson's
- Parkinson's Law, the adage "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion."
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parkinson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.