Parklands Campus was an independent Non-Maintained residential special school for boys and girls aged 11 to 19, near Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England. It closed in 2016, and has since this date been vacant. In 2018, Millgate Homes has proposed a new development for the land.
Formerly Bessels Leigh School, it was taken over by children's charity Action for Children and relaunched as Spires School during the summer of 2009. In 2011 it was rebranded as Parklands Campus. It specialises in educating children with autism and related emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Action for Children: Parklands Campus Archived 2011-10-02 at the Wayback Machine
- Lyons, Erin (28 February 2018). "Plans to turn former boarding school into 'country estate'". Oxford Mail. Retrieved 23 September 2018.
- Action for Children
- DCSF: Bessels Leigh School[permanent dead link]
- ISBI: Bessels Leigh School
- Ofsted report[permanent dead link]
|This Oxfordshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|