Location of Parkman, Ohio
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Parkman is a census-designated place in southern Parkman Township, Geauga County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44080. It lies along U.S. Route 422 at its intersection with State Routes 88, 168, and 528.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Parkman, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup
- Overman, William Daniel (1958). Ohio Town Names. Akron, OH: Atlantic Press. p. 107.
- Pioneer and General History of Geauga County: With Sketches of Some of the Pioneers and Prominent Men. Historical Society of Geauga County. 1880. p. 674.
- "Geauga County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- 'The National Cyclopaedia of American Biography.' Volume XII, John T. White Company, New York: 1904, Biographical Sketch of Seth Ledyard Phelps, pg. 358-359
|This Geauga County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|