Parks and open spaces in the London Borough of Bromley
The London Borough of Bromley in Greater London, England has over one hundred parks and open spaces within its boundaries: some large, like Crystal Palace Park, and some small, such as recreation grounds. Some of the open spaces form part of the South East London Green Chain. As a borough in Outer London it also contains some open countryside in the form of country parks.
The main open spaces under control of the borough are:
- Betts Park, Anerley: 12.5ha, recreation ground with horticultural features
- Crystal Palace Park: 80ha 
- Elmstead Wood, Elmstead
- Goddington Park, Orpington: 64 ha including sports and wooded areas
- Harvington Sports Ground, Beckenham: 47.25ha of woodlands and open space
- Hayes Common
- High Elms Country Park, Local Nature Reserve and Site of Special Scientific Importance
- Hoblingwell Wood, St Paul's Cray: 87ha 
- Jubilee Country Park, Petts Wood, Local Nature Reserve
- Kelsey Park, Beckenham: 32.25ha: ornamental pleasure ground 
- Keston Common, Local Nature Reserve and Site of Special Scientific Importance
- Norman Park, Bromley Common:
- Priory Gardens, Orpington: 14ha, ornamental park
- Riverside Gardens, Orpington: 21ha, local open space 
- Scadbury Park, Chislehurst, Local Nature Reserve: 102 ha  (300 acres) of countryside (pasture and woodland)
In addition there are many other open spaces privately controlled; among them are:
- North of the borough: Cator Park and a large number of sports grounds in New Beckenham; Sundridge Park including its golf course; Camden Park, Scadbury Park and Elmstead Wood near Chislehurst;
- East of the borough: Ruxley Wood, Paul's Cray Hill Park, Hockenden Wood and Bourne Wood, all in the Green Belt area;
- West of the borough: a large open space around Bethlem Royal Hospital, including farmland and Crouch Oak Wood.
- Saltbox Hill, Site of Special Scientific Importance in Biggin Hill owned and managed by the London Wildlife Trust
- "Crystal Palace Campaign". www.victorianweb.org. Archived from the original on 17 March 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- Bromley, London Borough of. "Parks in Bromley". www.bromley.gov.uk. Archived from the original on 15 August 2017. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-10-08. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-01-18. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-09-01. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "Capitalwoodlands.org". www.capitalwoodlands.org. Retrieved 25 April 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-12-24. Retrieved 2011-03-19.