From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up parliament or Parliament in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parliament is a title of certain legislatures. Parliament may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Parliament (card game), card game also known as Sevens
- Parliament (band), a funk music band
- Parliament-Funkadelic, an American funk, soul and rock music collective, headed by George Clinton, whose style has been dubbed P-Funk
- The Parliaments, American doo-wop quintet
- BBC Parliament, TV channel broadcasting footage from British parliaments
- Parliament TV (New Zealand), New Zealand television station
- Parliament (cigarette), a brand of cigarettes
- Parliamentary procedure, the body of rules, ethics, and customs governing meetings and other operations of clubs, organizations, legislative bodies, and other deliberative assemblies
- Parlement, a type of high court in ancien régime France
- All pages with titles containing parliament
- All pages beginning with "parliament"
- Parliament Hill (disambiguation)
- Parliament Square (disambiguation)
- Houses of Parliament (disambiguation)
- Parliament House (disambiguation)
- Parliament buildings (disambiguation)
- List of legislative buildings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parliament.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.