Parliamentary Counsel Office
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Parliamentary Counsel Office may refer to:
- The Office of the Parliamentary Counsel (United Kingdom), the British Government office responsible for drafting government Bills
- The Office of the Parliamentary Counsel to Government, the equivalent office of the Government of Ireland
- The Parliamentary Counsel Office (New Zealand), the equivalent state sector organisation of the Government of New Zealand
- The Parliamentary Counsel Office (Scotland), the equivalent directorate of the Scottish Government
In other jurisdictions, the term legislative counsel or similar may refer to:
- The Cabinet Legislation Bureau for the Cabinet of Japan
- The California Legislative Counsel for the California state legislature
- The Office for the Welsh Legislative Counsel for the devolved National Assembly for Wales
- The Oregon Legislative Counsel for the Oregon Legislative Assembly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parliamentary Counsel Office.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.