Parliamentary and Scientific Committee
The P&SC provides a forum for scientific and technological issues in the UK. It enables a link between UK parliamentarians, scientific bodies, science-based industry, and academia. The committee informs members of both the UK parliament House of Commons and the House of Lords on matters pertaining to public interest and national policy development.
The following are officers of the P&SC:
- President: The Lord Oxburgh KBE FRS
- Chairman: Stephen Metcalfe MP
- Deputy Chairman: Chi Onwurah MP
- Hon Treasurer: The Lord Willis of Knaresborough
- Hon Secretary: Carol Monaghan MP
- "Register Of All-Party Groups [as at 30 March 2015] Scientific: Parliamentary and Scientific Committee (an All-Party Parliamentary Group)". UK Parliament. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "Parliamentary and Scientific Committee". Society for Applied Microbiology. Retrieved 22 October 2016.
- "The Offices of the Parliamentary and Scientific Committee". Parliamentary and Scientific Committee. Retrieved 23 October 2016.
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|