Parma Senior High School
|Parma Senior High School|
|6285 West 54th Street
Parma, Ohio, (Cuyahoga County) 44129
|Type||Public, Coeducational high school|
|Color(s)||Red and Gray |
|Athletics conference||Northeast Ohio Conference|
|Rival||Normandy, Valley Forge|
|Athletic Director||Ryan Madison|
Parma Senior High School (alternatively known as PSH or Parma High School), is one of three public high schools in the Parma City School District in Parma, Ohio. The school is a member of the Northeast Ohio Conference. The Parma Board of Education was moved into the high school in Fall 2006.
- John Adams (1969), a Cleveland Indians fan known as "The Drummer" who plays a bass drum at nearly every Indians game at Progressive Field
- Biagio Messina, filmmaker, TV producer, and actor known for playing the role of Marc Cram on Kenan & Kel. Has also produced over 100 hours of film and television.
- Alan Ruck, actor (famous for his role as Cameron Frye in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
- Nick Damico, rapper, known as Tenacious NIC, produced multiple hits including his 6 foot 7 foot remix.
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association member directory". Retrieved 2010-02-17.
- "Member Schools". NOC. 2009. Retrieved 20 September 2009.
- "Drummer John Adams says Cleveland Indians fans can't be beat: Ten minutes with ...". 2010. Retrieved 22 September 2013.
- Simakis, Andrea (October 10, 2010). "'Scream Queens' helps Parma native make it big in Hollywood". The Plain Dealer. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- Brooks, Tim; Marsh, Earle (2003). The complete directory to prime time network and cable TV shows 1946-present (8. ed.). New York: Ballantine Books. p. 635. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
- "About Joke Prdouctions". Joke Productions. Retrieved January 28, 2016.
- Dawidziak, Mark (March 11, 2013). "Cleveland's Top 100 Celebrities: From Joe Walsh to Adolphe Menjou, our list grows". The Plain Dealer. Retrieved January 29, 2016.