From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Parnas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parnas may refer to:
- David Parnas (born 1941), pioneer of software engineering who developed the concept of module design which is the foundation of object-oriented programming today
- Jakub Karol Parnas (1884–1949), Polish biochemist
- Parnas, Saint Petersburg, historical region of Saint Petersburg
- People's Freedom Party (abbreviated as PARNAS), an opposition political party in Russia
- Mount Parnassus, mountain in central Greece
- Mount Sutro (former name Parnassus), hill in San Francisco, California
- Parnassus, New Zealand, town in New Zealand
- Parnassos (municipality), municipality in Greece
- Parnas fountain, a fountain in Brno, Czech Republic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parnas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.