Jump to navigation Jump to search
Parole refers to an action of the judiciary system.
Parole may also refer to:
- Parole, Jammu and Kashmir, a town in the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir
- Parole, Maryland, an area near Annapolis in the United States
- Parole Hunt Club in Parole, Maryland
- Parole, Poland
Arts, entertainment, and media
Other arts, entertainment, and media
- Parole, first reality court show, airing in 1959
- "Paroles", a song by Mike Ink from A Bugged Out Mix
- Parole (horse), a race horse during the 19th century
- Parole (linguistics), language in use in the theory of Ferdinand de Saussure
- Parole (United States immigration), a term with three meanings pertaining to U.S. immigration laws
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.