Parque Tangamanga I and II are public parks in the city of San Luis Potosí.
Parque Tangamanga I was inaugurated in 1983 in the former Hacienda La Tenería. The Parque Tangamanga II was the old airport of the city, and turned into a park in 1985.
Parque Tangamanga I
After Bosque de Chapultepec is the second largest urban park in Mexico. The park has 411 ha of area. The park is located in the south of city.
- Museo Regional de San Luis
- Unidades deportivas
- Cine-Teatro Carlos Amador
- Parque Acuático Tangamanga
- Observatorio / Planetario (Clausurado)
- Teatro de la Ciudad
- Museo Interactivo pedo
Parque Tangamanga II
Parque Tangamanga II is located in the north of the city.
Since 2002 the local channel 9 is in the park.
Autódromo San Luis 400
|Location||San Luis Potosí, Mexico|
|Grand Prix Circuit|
|Length||2.3 km (1.44 mi)|
The Autódromo is a permanent circuit. The raceway is located in the old airport runway. The track is 2.3 km long. The track was venue for many national categories, and currently is venue for Copa Pirelli, LATAM Challenge Series, Super Copa Telcel, CARreras.
- "Acerca de nosotros". Canal 9. Retrieved May 16, 2011.
- Guía de la Ciudad de San Luis Potosí –Rafael Montejano y Aguiñaga
- Breve Historia de la Ciudad de San Luis Potosí –Arnoldo Kaiser Schlittler