Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Parramatta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parramatta is a suburb in Western Sydney, Australia.
Parramatta may also refer to:
Places in Australia
- City of Parramatta, local government area
- Division of Parramatta, Australian federal electoral district
- Electoral district of Parramatta, New South Wales state electoral district
- Lake Parramatta, a man-made reservoir near Parramatta in New South Wales, Australia
- North Parramatta, a suburb of Sydney, New South Wales
- Parramatta ferry wharf, for RiverCat services, Sydney, Australia
- Parramatta Park (disambiguation)
- Parramatta railway station, on the Western, Blue Mountains and Cumberland lines, Sydney, Australia
- Parramatta River, an estuary in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Westfield Parramatta, a shopping complex in Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- Parramatta Power, National Soccer League club
- Parramatta Eels, Rugby League Football club
- Parramatta Stadium, a sports stadium in Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia
- HMAS Parramatta, a list of Royal Australian Navy ships that share the name
- Parramatta (1866), a Scottish sailing ship that operated between Great Britain and Australia and America, 1866–1898
- Target-marking technique used by Pathfinder, during WW II
- Paramatta (moth), a snout moth genus in tribe Phycitini
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parramatta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.