From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pars in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pars may refer to:
- Pre-arrival Review System, allows importers and brokers to submit information to the Canada Border Services Agency for review before goods arrive in Canada
- Fārs Province of Iran, also known as Pars Province
- Pars News Agency and Pars Agency, names of the national Iranian news agency prior to the Iranian Revolution in 1979
- Pārs as occasionally used in the Persian language as Persia or Iran
- Pars-e Jonubi (disambiguation), villages in Iran
- FNSS Pars, a Turkish wheeled armoured vehicle
- Pars (surname)
- William Pars
- Pars interarticularis, in spinal anatomy
- The Pars, nickname for Dunfermline Athletic Football Club
- Latin for "part," used in music for section (music); particularly in designations like prima and secunda pars of a motet
- Leopard (Panthera pardus)
PARS may refer to:
- PARS (point-a-rally system), used in the game of squash
- Pakistan Amateur Radio Society
- Programmed Airline Reservations System
- Russian Mission Airport (ICAO location indicator: PARS), in Russian Mission, Alaska, United States
- Pre-arrival Review System (PARS), a system to expedite customs clearance of items into Canada.
- PARS 3 LR, a German anti-tank missile
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.