Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parsa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parsa may refer to:
- Parsa, Ghazipur, a village in Ghazipur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Parsa (village), a village in Janakpur Zone, Nepal
- Parsa, Lumbini, a village development committee in Rupandehi District, Lumbini Zone, Nepal
- Parsa District, a district in Narayani Zone, Nepal
- Pārsa or Persepolis, a city built by Darius the Great, serving as capital of the Achaemenid Empire
- Parsa, Mazandaran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Farrokhroo Parsa (1922–1980), Iranian physician, educator and parliamentarian and women rights activist
- Parsa (TV series), a Pakistani drama TV series
- PARSA, an early name of Turismo Aéreo, today known as Air Panama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parsa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.