Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up parsec in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A parsec is a unit of distance.
Parsec may also refer to:
- PARSEC, a software package designed to perform electronic structure calculations of solids and molecules
- Parsec (parser), a Parser combinator library for Haskell
- Parsec (software), a desktop capturing application
- Parsec, an Argentine sci-fi magazine
- Parsec (video game), a 1982 video game for the TI-99/4A
- Parsec Awards, a set of awards for science fiction podcasts
- Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers
- Convex Computer or Parsec
- Parsec, a parallel simulation language used in GloMoSim
- "Parsec", a song by Stereolab from Dots and Loops
- Parsecs, some levels in Gaplus
- Parsec Spectral Synthesizer from Propellerhead Software
- PARSEC47, a scrolling shooter video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parsec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.