From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Pantheon.
The Parthenon is a former temple in Athens, Greece
Parthenon may also refer to:
- The Parthenon (mountain), a mountain of the Du Cane Range, in Tasmania, Australia
- Parthenon (Nashville), a full-scale replica in Nashville, Tennessee, of the Athens Parthenon
- The Parthenon (newspaper), the student newspaper of Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia
- Parthenon: Rise of the Aegean, a board game
- Parthenon Zihuatanejo, an abandoned luxury residence in Zihuatanejo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parthenon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.