Partido, partidista and partidario may refer to:
- Spanish for a political party, people who share political ideology or who are brought together by common issues
- Partidos of Buenos Aires, the second-level administrative subdivision in the Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Partidos of Chile, a third-level subdivision in Colonial Chile below intendencias, also known as corregimientos
- Judicial district, shortened from partido judicial in Spanish-speaking countries
- Partido, Dominican Republic, a town in Dajabón Province of the Dominican Republic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Partido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.