Jump to navigation Jump to search
Partido, partidista and partidario may refer to:
- Spanish for a political party, people who share political ideology or who are brought together by common issues
- Partidos of Buenos Aires, the second-level administrative subdivision in the Province of Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Partidos of Chile, a third-level subdivision in Colonial Chile below intendencias, also known as corregimientos
- Judicial district, shortened from partido judicial in Spanish-speaking countries
- Partido, Dominican Republic, a town in Dajabón Province of the Dominican Republic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Partido.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.