Partly Cloudy with Sunny Spells
|Partly Cloudy with Sunny Spells|
|Directed by||Marco Pontecorvo|
|Produced by||Ute Leonhardt, Marco Valerio Pugini|
Francesco De Luca|
|Edited by||Alessio Doglione|
|Distributed by||Good Films (Italy), Palace Films (Australia)|
Partly Cloudy with Sunny Spells (Italian: Tempo instabile con probabili schiarite Italian pronunciation: [ˈtɛmpo iŋˈstaːbile kom proˈbaːbili skjaˈriːte]) is a 2015 comedy film written and directed by Marco Pontecorvo and starring Luca Zingaretti, Pasquale Petrolo, Carolina Crescentini and John Turturro.
On the border between Emilia-Romagna and the Marche, a business that produces sofas faces bankruptcy. The founders are two friends: Ermanno and Giacomo. Ermanno has a wife, Elena, and a son, Tito, 17, who lives immersed in the world of Japanese comics. Giacomo lives with his son Gabriele, an 18-year-old baseball fan. One night, Ermanno and Giacomo, digging a hole in the yard, discover something surprising: oil coming from the subsoil. This extraordinary event will create contradictions and conflicts, showing the worst side of the protagonists.
- Luca Zingaretti as Giacomo
- Pasquale Petrolo as Ermanno (credited as Pasquale 'Lillo' Petrolo)
- Carolina Crescentini as Paola
- John Turturro as Ingegner Lombelli
- Lorenza Indovina as Elena
- Paola Lavini as Marisa
- Alessandra Vitali (19 March 2015). ""Tempo instabile con probabili schiarite", sogni e bisogni di una piccola grande Italia". La Repubblica. Retrieved 30 March 2016.
- Fulvia Caprara (1 April 2015). "Se due amici sull'orlo della crisi scoprono il petrolio nell'Italia di oggi". La Stampa. Retrieved 30 March 2016.
- "Partly Cloudy (with Sunny Spells)". Siff. siff.net. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "PARTLY CLOUDY WITH SUNNY SPELLS". 2015.italianfilmfestival.com. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
|This article related to an Italian comedy film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|