Partners & Spade
|Headquarters||New York, New York, USA|
Partners & Spade, established in 2008 by Andy Spade and Anthony Sperduti, is a branding studio on Lafayette Street in the NoHo neighborhood of lower Manhattan. Partners & Spade works across a range of disciplines including advertising, retail concepts, branding, experiential marketing and design.
Partners & Spade draws on Spade and Sperduti's collective experience in advertising, filmmaking, and fashion and focuses on the ideation of brands, the redefinition of existing ones, and marketing across all mediums.
- Conceptualized and designed J.Crew's first menswear shop, known as the Liquor Store, at West Broadway and White Street in Tribeca.
- Helped launch Harry's, an online-only line of men's grooming products.
- Developed and produced Whole Foods' first national advertising campaign.
- Produced The Black Balloon (short film), which won the U.S. Short Fiction prize at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival.
- Conceived the story for The Pleasure of Being Robbed with Red Bucket Films, which was chosen for the Director's Fortnight at Cannes Film Festival in 2008 and purchased by IFC Films.
- Paperboys, a documentary by Mike Mills.
- Dimmer, a documentary by Talmage Cooley that was short-listed for the Academy Awards and included in the Museum of Modern Art's Sundance film collection.
- In 2013, launched Sleepy Jones, a line of loungewear inspired by the lifestyles of artists like David Hockney, Pablo Picasso, and Jean Seberg.
- Warby Parker Class Trip traveling school bus.
- Warby Parker's first flagship store, located in SoHo.
- Warby Parker retail stores in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Miami, Nashville, San Francisco, Seattle and Washington DC 
- Sonos's first flagship store, located in SoHo.
- Boerum House & Home store, located in Brooklyn.
- "Partners & Spade". Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- Foster, Tom. "How to Create a Cool Brand". Inc. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- O'Brien, Glenn. "Partners & Spade". Inc. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- Albo, Mike (2008-09-18). "A Package Store for Preppies". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-08-23.
- Tschorn, Adam (2013-03-22). "Meet Harry's, a new online-only go-to for guys' grooming gear". LA Times. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- Tschorn, Adam (2013-03-23). "Andy Spade is old-school cool". LA Times. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- MacVey, Matt. "Whole Foods Rolls Out First National Advertising Campaign". Advertising Age. Retrieved 2014-11-18.
- "Red Bucket Films' Josh and Benny Safdie Premiere The Black Balloon Tomorrow at BAM Cinemafest". Paper Magazine. 2012-06-22. Retrieved 2013-01-09.
- Beddie, Alainna Lexie (2013-04-18). "Sleepy Jones". T Magazine. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- Kraemer, Zachary. "Warby Parker Converts An Old School Bus Into A Traveling Pop Up Shop". PSFK. Retrieved 2012-11-29.
- Miranda, Eugenia (2012-04-11). "Glasses Menagerie: Warby Parker Celebrates Its First Flagship Store". Vogue. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- Schneier, Matthew (2012-04-11). "Warby Parker: To See And Be Seen In Soho". Style.com. Retrieved 2013-04-22.
- Cunningham, Caroline. "Warby Parker at The Shay Offers Eye Exams and a Photo Booth". Washingtonian. Retrieved 2015-10-30.
- Sawers, Paul. "Sonos gives a glimpse into its new flagship NYC retail store, featuring 7 custom-built listening rooms". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-07-12.
- Shin, Nara. "Five Favorites From Boerum House & Home". Cool Hunting. Retrieved 2014-07-30.