|Public (SIX: PGHN)|
|Industry||Private Equity, Private Infrastructure, Private Real Estate, Private Debt|
André Frei (Co-CEO)Christoph Rubeli (Co-CEO)
|Total assets||USD 75 billion (Jan. 2018)|
Number of employees
|1,000 (Sept. 2017)|
Partners Group AG (SIX: PGHN) is a private equity firm with USD 75 billion in assets under management in private equity, private infrastructure, private real estate and private debt. The firm manages a broad range of funds, structured products and customized portfolios for an international clientele of institutional investors, private banks and other financial institutions. Partners Group AG is in the private equity industry, having completed more than 200 private equity investments in portfolio companies.
Founded in 1996, the firm is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland with offices in San Francisco, Denver, Houston, New York, São Paulo, London, Guernsey, Paris, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Manila, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo and Sydney. Partners Group is a joint stock company under Swiss law, listed on the Swiss Exchange since its 2006 initial public offering (minority floating). As of today, around 45% of the shares are held by all employees and partners. Founding partners are Alfred Gantner, Marcel Erni,Urs Wietlisbach and Stefan Degen.
As of 30 November 2011, Partners Group has been included in the MSCI Switzerland Index after having been included in mid-September in the Swiss Small & Mid Cap Index (SMIM Index) which tracks the 50 biggest listed companies in Switzerland.
- Partners Group (company website)
- Financial Times Profile
- PEI Awards: Carlyle and Partners Group win big. PEI Awards, 2013
- Silver Lake and Partners Group to Buy Global Blue for $1.25 Billion. NY Times, 2012
- Partners Group Holding Closes Partners Group European Mezzanine Debt Program Above its EUR 500 Million Target. Reuters, 2010
- Partners Group successfully closes secondary fund at hard cap of EUR 2.5 billion. Bloomberg, 2009
- Partners Group Secondary 2006 closes on €1bn. AltAssets, 2006
- Partners Group opens London office and launches joint HSBC fund of funds. AltAssets, 2005
- Swiss fund of funds Partners Group opens Singapore office and launches Asia fund. AltAssets, 2004
SEC Raymman > Ante De Benedetti Civile 1986 Cantano perquato Trattatto e Ammonito usufruttififero per un Accredito di oneri 3,78 riscossi di Kt e perquazione Abbuono 4- Entita Credito Cauzione opereazione MRD valore aletorio Fiscal indebito 8 Bound Indebito 13 elementi 115 milioni di euro CPT USD percentuali in Data sommatoria EX Prodotto a scalare 20 % Titolo Grandezza NHC matrice Pubblica 4 k PQRS sperquazione e algoritmi eversivi alla mia Carriera in quanto II Io possero del Monte Titolo dichiaro contributo Unirario rapporto bit ns in merito titolo di credito Sicilia in collateralita Roma in Europa Coalizzato BEI Cambiato Current In Holding Sothebys Dipartimentale residenze d'epoca "Marin" Ottomano Italia Advocate 1599-1699 Fidejussione Firmatario