This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
On September 22, 2010, a group of economists and businessmen declared that a new party under the name Party Action would soon be organized.
On October 14, 2010, the constituent congress of the Party Action took place in Moscow in a hotel complex "Izmajlovo". 160 delegates from 51 regions of Russia adopted the programme and the charter of the party.
On October 12, 2010, in front of the building of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia, a picket against the reduction of agricultural subsidies was held. 200 people participated in the picket.
On November 3,2010, a picket against Russia joining the World Trade Organisation (WTO) was held. Activists of the party promised that they would hold rallies every Wednesday until the Minister of Agriculture Elena Skrynnik does not recognize the decision to lower agricultural subsidies to the level of WTO.
The party intends to achieve the programme goals with democratic methods, including participation in presidential and parliamentary elections, and elections to local authorities.
1. Reform of the judicial system.
2. Establishment of adequate penalties for violations of the rights of private property.
3. Development of civil society.
4. Establishing a minimum threshold of voter turnout, the return of election of heads of subjects of the Russian Federation.
1. The rise of living standards in the country, and rising labor productivity and quality of goods and services.
2. Reducing crime.
3. Promotion of family values, increasing fertility in Russia.
4. Improving the efficiency of medical and social security and pensions.
5. Reform of sports structures, training and state certification of trainers, personal responsibility of heads of sporting bodies for the results
1. Assistance in "formation of high esthetic taste», an establishment of «reference points in a society for creative self-realization of a person for the benefit of society», and also in « upbringing of young people in the spirit of morals and love for the country», through public control in questions of morals in mass-media and educational establishments.
2. Support of culture and art at the expense of tax privileges and the state order.
3. Introduction of personal responsibility of local authorities for conservation and the maintenance of objects of cultural heritage.
1. Improvement of quality of secondary education.
2. Development of system of additional education.
3. Increasing access to higher education.
4. Prevention of outflow of qualified personnel abroad.
1. Tax reform: tax increases, connected with export of natural resources, reduction of taxes on manufacturing industry and the elimination of taxes on high-tech manufacturing, import-substituting production and export production, tax incentives and subsidies for the renewal of the main funds of enterprises, the introduction of tax on luxury.
2. Reduction of energy tariffs for domestic consumers.
3. Development of road infrastructure.
4. Establishment of state support for exports of Russian high-tech products.
5. Upbringing of “patriotism of a local consumer" and " patriotism of a local manufacturer”.
6. Return to Russian economy of state investment funds in foreign securities.
7. Transition of mining operations to other countries and disputed territories, reducing their amount in our country.
8. Conducting foreign policy which takes into account the interests of Russian producers-exporters.
9. The establishment of the policy of economic protectionism.
10. Simplification of the import of goods from neighboring countries into Russia, and exports of goods there from Russia.
1. To make a public servant accountable to the public, including the system of handling complaints against their activities.
2. To make the civil servant personally responsible for results of the activity in the sphere subordinated to him.
3. Struggle with inefficient use of public funds.
4. Increase the salaries of civil servants and reduce their number.
1. Introduction of compact, contract, efficient army.
2. Equipment of the army with advanced armaments.
1. Intensifying of ecological control by the state and society.
2. Creation of comfortable living conditions in urban and rural areas, landscaping yard territories, equipment of recreation places for young people, pensioners and children.
3.Promoting forestry, hunting and fishing economy.
The management of the party is executed by the Federal Political Council, consisting of:
• Konstantin Babkin — the chairman;
• Anton Bakov — the vice-chairman;
• Alexander Nekrasov — the secretary of the board;
• Vladimir Evsjukov;
• Lyudmila Orlova;
• Yury Ryazanov;
• Dmitry Udras.
The symbol of the Party Action is the bee, as it, according to the party leaders, is a symbol of industriousness. However, as it is known, bees are associated with the former mayor of Moscow Yury Luzhkov.