Party of Action and Solidarity
|National affiliation||Now Platform|
|European affiliation||European People's Party (observer)|
13 / 101
0 / 32
The Party of Action and Solidarity (Romanian: Partidul Acțiune și Solidaritate, PAS) is a liberal pro-EU political party in Republic of Moldova. The PAS is led by the former minister of Education of Moldova - Maia Sandu. The party was constituted on grounds of voluntary association of the citizens.
|Year||Candidate||First round||Second round|
14 / 101
- "Program-PAS" (PDF). unpaspentru.md. Retrieved 6 November 2016.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2019). "Moldova". Parties and Elections in Europe. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- "Lansarea Angajamentelor ACUM". acum.md. 9 February 2019.
- "Action and Solidarity Party and Platform "Dignity and Truth" become members of European People's Party". moldova.org. 5 December 2017.
- "Statute of the Political party 'Party of Action and Solidarity'" (PDF). PAS. Retrieved 16 April 2018.
|This article about a Moldovan political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|