Party of Economic Revival
Party of Economic Revival (Ukrainian: Партія економічного відродження) was a political party in Ukraine set up by former communists in Crimea in November 1992 as Party of Economic Revival of Crimea. It was suspected of having ties with organized crime. The party was dissolved by the Ukrainian Ministry of Justice in 2003.
During the Ukrainian parliamentary election 1994 the party was represented in the Verkhovna Rada after winning 1 consistency seat. In 1994 the party became part of coalition backing the Council of Ministers of Crimea (Crimean government).
During the Ukrainian parliamentary election 1998 the party was part of the Electoral bloc NEP with the Democratic Party of Ukraine, the combination won 1,22% of the national vote. The Democratic Party of Ukraine won 1 (single-mandate constituency) seat, the Party of Economic Revival did not win any seats.
- Ukraine:Movement without Change, Change without Movement (Postcommunist States and Nations) by Marta Dyczok, Routledge, 2000, ISBN 978-90-5823-026-3 (page 62)
- (Ukrainian) Полiтичнi партiї України у взаємодiї зi структурами влади, Kiev Center of Political Studies and Conflictology
- Federalism beyond Federations by Ferran Requejo and Klaus-Jürgen Nagel, Ashgate, 2011, ISBN 978-1-4094-0922-9 (page 188)
- (Russian) Военные обвиняют правительство в коррупции, Kommersant (21 January 2000)
- (Russian) «Жирный кот», любивший Пиночета, "1K" (22 April 2004)
- Reformers face limited choices by Taras Kuzio, Kyiv Post (July 4, 2002)
- (Ukrainian) Міністр юстиції підписав накази про вилучення ще 5 партій з Реєстру об'єднань громадян, Ukrainian Ministry of Justice
- Єгудін Володимир Ілліч, Verkhovna Rada
- Crimea by Maria Drohobycky, Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc., 1995, ISBN 978-0-8476-8067-2 (page li)
- In the current election campaign it seems more effective to be a democrat than a European, Policy Documentation Center (February 23, 1998)
- (Ukrainian) Демократична партія України, Databases DATA
- Deputies/Elected in multi-mandate constituency/Elections 29.11.1998, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Parties and election blocs of the parties/Parties (blocs) subjects of Election Process, Central Election Commission of Ukraine
- Lynch, Dov (2004). Engaging Eurasia's separatist states: unresolved conflicts and de facto states. US Institute of Peace Press. p. 60. ISBN 978-1-929223-54-1. Retrieved 30 December 2010.
- CRIMEAN PARLIAMENT REFUSED TO CANCEL THE DECISION TO RECOGNIZE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE, PanARMENIAN.Net (June 25, 2005)