Party of Free Democrats
The Party of Free Democrats (Ukrainian: Партія Вільних Демократів) is a political party in Ukraine led by Mykhaylo Brodskyy. It was registered in November 1999 as Yabluko (Ukrainian: Яблуко; Apple). The party has about 1,000 members.
In March 2005, the party was self-liquidated and merged into Fatherland Party (Batkivschuna) led by Yulia Tymoshenko. But in March 2007 Mykhaylo Brodskyy announced the renewal of the party; renaming it Party of Free Democrats.
- "Leader Of Free Democrats Party Brodskyi Applies To CEC To Register Him Candidate For President". Ukrainian News. UkraNews. Retrieved 20 October 2009.
- (Ukrainian) Партія вільних демократів, Database DATA
- The Sad End of the Orange Revolution, Der Spiegel (14 January 2010)
- Ukrainian parliament: sketching a political portrait, Center for Policy Studies (25 September 2000)
- (Ukrainian) Всеукраїнське об'єднання "Батьківщина" All-Ukrainian Union Batkivshchyna, RBC Ukraine
- "CEC registered two more candidates for the President UKRAINE". Central Election Commission of Ukraine. Central Election Commission of Ukraine. Retrieved 2 November 2009.
- (Ukrainian) Сергій Одарич формуватиме більшість у міськраді Черкас, Cherkasy city council website (8 November 2010)
- (Ukrainian) Results of the elections, preliminary data, on interactive maps by Ukrayinska Pravda (8 November 2010)
- (Ukrainian) Candidates, RBC Ukraine
- Party of Regions gets 185 seats in Ukrainian parliament, Batkivschyna 101 - CEC, Interfax-Ukraine (12 November 2012)
- Alphabetical Index of parties in 2014 Ukrainian parliamentary election, Central Election Commission of Ukraine