Party of Slovenian People
|Leader||Janica L. Millonig, Miha Majc|
|Ideology||Direct democracy, Eurorealism|
The Party of Slovenian People (Stranka slovenskega naroda, SSN) is an extra-parliamentary party in Slovenia. In the 2008 legislative election in Slovenia, the party won 0.25% of the popular vote and no seats in the National Assembly. In the early election on 4 December 2011, the party won 0.09% of the vote, thus not gaining any seats in the National Assembly. The party won 0.4% of the vote in the European Parliament election on 25 May 2014, failing to gain any seats.
- "Republic of Slovenia Early Elections for Deputies to the National Assembly 2011". National Electoral Commission. Retrieved 16 December 2011.
- "Vzporedne volitve: na evropskih volitvah močna zmaga SDS." 2014. Siol (25 May). (Slovene)
- Trplan, Tomaž (2005). "Slovenia". In Mudde, Cas. Racist Extremism in Central and Eastern Europe. Routledge. pp. 225–246. ISBN 9781134252534.
- "SSN: 'Kockasti', roke stran od slovenske zemlje". Finance.si. 2009-02-19. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- "'Umik edini racionalen izhod'". 24ur.com. 2009-02-19. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
- "Andrej Šiško s predvolilnega soočenja v zapor". Dnevnik. 2008-09-03. Retrieved 2014-05-03.
|This article about a Slovenian political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|