|Born||6 August 1992|
In (2017) Gulati appeared in the TV series P.O.W.- Bandi Yuddh Ke, and Haq Se (2018) Web Series - An adaptation of Little Women , Gulati plays "Jo March".. In (2018), Gulati starred in Netflix production Selection Day is an Indian Netflix Original based on Aravind Adiga's 2016 novel of the same name . Girls Hostel (2018-19)for The Viral Fever Girliyapa .
In addition to acting in films, Gulati has endorsed multiple brands and products and has her own line of Human Hair Extensions by the name of Nishhair.
In 2010, she was seen in a daily soap opera, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga kam, in a supporting role.￼Later in 2012, she acted in Burrraahh, in which she played the role of Rose. The film did quite well in Punjab and specially small sectors. Critics wrote about Gulati stating, "she makes it to the big screen for the first time and she makes it big". After Burrraahh, Gulati took a year's break and finished her course at RADA, a drama school in London and also did some theater in Mumbai.  Her second film was Romeo Ranjha (2014), which was panned by the critics and didn't work at the box office.
In 2016, she appeared in director Vinnil Markan's film Zorawar, as Jasleen, opposite Yo Yo Honey Singh. The film opened to mixed reviews from critics, but considering it was Singh's comeback, got a good response at the box office, becoming the highest grossing Punjabi film of the year. Gulati is next reported to appear in Divine Lovers opposite Irrfan Khan.
After a successful stint in Punjabi films, Gulati made her Television debut with a finite TV Series, P.O.W.- Bandi Yuddh Ke for Star Plus, directed by Nikkhil Advani. The show is an official adaption of an Israeli TV series, Hatufim. She plays the role of a Pakistani girl Afreen, who is married to a P.O.W, Parul got lot of praise and appreciation for her portrayal of the Pakistani Urdu speaking girl, who despite being a woman in a burqa is very headstrong. In 2018, she appeared in a web series, helmed by ALTBalaji; Haq Se, directed by Ken Ghosh. She is playing the role of the fiery no-nonsense journalist Jannat Mirza, who is almost like a rebel against the society's age-old norms. She is fighting for justice and to uphold the dignity of women in the state of Kashmir. This web series is based on the classic novel little women by Louisa May Alcott into modern day tale of Kashmir & Parul has essayed the role of Jo March . . In 2018, Gulati starred in Netflix production Selection Day is an Indian Netflix Original Sports web television series, based on Aravind Adiga's 2016 novel of the same name and Girls Hostel for The Viral Fever Girliyapa which gained her popularity amongst youngsters and has received rave reviews and high numbers of views and likes on Youtube. .
|2013||Burraahh||Rose||Punjabi||Punjabi film debut|
|2010||Yeh Pyaar Na hoga Kam||Bittan||TV Show||Colors|
|2017||P.O.W. - Bandi Yuddh Ke||Afreen||TV Show||Star Plus|
|2018||Haq Se||Jannat Mirza||Web series||ALT Balaji|
|2018 - 2019||Girls Hostel||Zahira||Web series||Girliyapa|
|2018||Selection Day||Monica Tandon||Web series||Netflix|
|2019||Hey Prabhu||Arunima||Web series||Mx Player |
- Ananta Shrikhand (14 May 2014). "I feel like God's special child: Parul Gulati". The Times of India. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- "Star Plus P.O.W Bandhi Yudh Ke Gets 3 New Faces". The Times of India.
- "Surveen Chawla and Parul Gulati play fearless and revolutionary Kashmiri women". Bollywoodlife.
- Bajwa, Sukhpal (19 October 2012). "Movie Review: Burrraahh Punjabi Movie". Punjabi Mania. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- Caleb, Abraham (17 September 2018). "From Rohtak to Mumbai – The Story Of Parul Gulati". Life Hacks (Audio).
- "Action-packed 'Zorawar' makes an impact". The Times of India. 9 May 2016. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- "Zorawar becomes the biggest Punjabi film of 2016 at Box office". The Hans India. 10 May 2016. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- Prachi Kadam. "Kangana replaced by a newbie in Divine Lovers". Spotboye. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- Verma, Vishal (6 May 2016). "Irrfan Khan starrer DIVINE LOVERS moves from Kangana, Ridhima to Parul Gulati". Glamsham.com. Retrieved 21 May 2016.
- "Parul Gulati joins the cast of Nikhil Advani's POW Bandhi Yuddh Ke! Five things to know about the Zorawar Actress". India.com. 28 January 2017.
- "I want to play flawed characters, not be a quintessential heroine". Indianexpress.
- "Haq Se Review: An Aching Nostalgia for Kashmir Makes It Worthwhile". The Quint.
- "Girls Hostel is about women who have real problems in real situations: Parul Gulati https://www.iwmbuzz.com/digital/celebrities-digital/girliyapas-girls-hostel-women-real-problems-real-situations-parul-gulati/2018/12/14". IWMBuzz. External link in
- IWMBuzz https://www.iwmbuzz.com/digital/news-digital/times-internets-ott-will-have-a-series-starring-rajat-barmecha-and-parul-gulati-and-it-will-have-a-unique-title-read-for-details/2018/10/06. Missing or empty