(Redirected from Parvathy)
|Look up Parvati in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Parvati is a major goddess in Hinduism.
Parvati or Parvathy may also refer to:
- Parvathy (1981 film), Indian Malayalam film directed by Bharathan
- Parvati (given name), an Indian female given name (including a list of persons with the name)
- Parvatibai (1734–1763), figure of the Maratha Empire
- Lakshmi Parvathi (born 1954), Indian politician and writer
- Parvathy (actress) (Parvathy Thiruvoth Kottuvata), Indian film actress from Kerala
- Parvathy (lyricist), Indian lyricist
- Parvati (Vidhan Sabha constituency), one of the Legislative Assembly constituencies of Maharashtra
- Parvati Hill, a hill in Pune, Maharashtra
- Parvati River (Himachal Pradesh)
- Parvati Valley, an Indian river valley in Himachal Pradesh
- Parvathi Puthannaar, a canal in Kerala
- Pin Parvati Pass, a mountain pass in Himachal Pradesh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Parvati.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.