This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Legal status||nonprofit public benefit corporation|
|Purpose||Operate PEG cable channels|
|San Gabriel Valley|
|City of Pasadena|
Pasadena Media, a trade name of Pasadena Community Access Corporation (a municipal operating company), in Pasadena, California which oversees four television stations and a community media center in Pasadena, California and other parts of the San Gabriel Valley. Pasadena Media, is a non-profit organization governed by Pasadena Community Access Corporation (a municipal operating company) in Pasadena, California which oversees four television channels and a community media access center. Original programming includes Crown City News, Daheli LIVE and Good Day Pasadena.
Pasadena Community Access Corporation was formed by the City of Pasadena in 1983. On January 12, 2010, Pasadena Community Network's set of cable channels were move on Charter cable. Local Community Access Pasadena Channel was renamed to The Arroyo Channel and moved from Charter cable channel 56 to 32. While, KPAS moved from 55 to 3, KLRN moved from 64 to 95 and PCC TV moved to 96. By the October 10, 2016 start of new Executive Director George Falardeau, the corporation operated under the name of Pasadena Media.
- The Arroyo Channel (Channel 32) local community access
- KPAS (Channel 3) government access
- KLRN (Channel 95) Pasadena Unified School District’s educational channel
- PCC TV (Channel 96) Pasadena City College’s educational access channel
- "George Falardeau Hired as New Executive Director CEO of Pasadena Community Access Corporation". Pasadena Now. October 26, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2018.
- "George Falardeau Named New Executive Director CEO of Pasadena Media". Pasadena Now. October 9, 2016. Retrieved July 23, 2018.
- "Pasadena Community Network's Local TV Channels Move". Pasadena Now. January 12, 2010. Retrieved July 23, 2018.