From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Romanian dish, see Pască.
Location of the municipality and town of Pasca in the Department of Cundinamarca
|• Mayor||Carlos Chitiva|
|Elevation||2,180 m (7,150 ft)|
The Colombian poet and politician Adolfo León Gómez was born in Pasca and his grandmother, poet Josefa Acevedo de Gomez, lived and wrote her work here. The famous native woman Zoratama also lived in Pasca.
- Official site of the Municipality of Pasca (Spanish)
- Official site - Government of Cundinamarca (Spanish)
- Precolumbian Golden Boat Famous golden figure based on El Dorado rite (housed in the Gold Museum at Bogotá, Colombia) (Spanish)
- Unofficial site of the Natural and Archeological Museum of Pasca (Spanish)
- Precolumbian Gold Museum of Colombia Schedule of exhibitions (Spanish)
- Photos of precolumbian art found at Pasca (Spanish)
Muisca raft found in Pasca