From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
8 July 1971 |
Pascal Adant (born 8 July 1971) is a Belgian film and television director, screenwriter, producer, animator and composer.
- 1998 - Derapages
- 1998 - Destination London starring Jean-Paul Comart
- 2001 - Boom
- 2005 - Slow Motion
- 2008 - Le Vilain Petit Cone Noir
- 2008 - Let's Make A Movie
- 2009 - Home Sweet Home
- 2013 - Sunflower Seed
- 2014 - La Fontaine Turns Film-maker, The Crow and the Fox
- 2nd Prize, The Crow and the Fox at Chicago International Children's Film Festival.