Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pascha or pascha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pascha (or other similar spellings) may refer to:
- Easter, central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year
- Paskha, an Easter dish served in several Slavic countries
- Paska (bread), an Easter bread served in Ukraine
- Passover, the Aramaic spelling of the Hebrew word Pesah
- Passover (Christian holiday), a holiday celebrated by a small number of Christians
- the German spelling of Pasha
- Pascha (brothel), a large brothel in Cologne, Germany
- Edmund Pascha (1714–1772), preacher, organist, and composer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pascha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.