From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pascha or pascha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pascha may refer to:
- Easter, central religious feast in the Christian liturgical year
- Paskha, an Easter dish served in several Slavic countries
- Paska (bread), an Easter bread served in Ukraine
- Passover, a Latinized spelling of the Hebrew word Pesah
- Passover (Christian holiday), a holiday celebrated by a small number of Christians
- the German spelling of Pasha
- Pascha (brothel), a large brothel in Cologne, Germany
- Edmund Pascha (1714–1772), preacher, organist, and composer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pascha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.