(Redirected from Paschendale)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Passchendaele or Paschendale may refer to:
- Passchendaele (battle honour), a battle honour awarded to units of the British and Imperial Armies
- Passchendaele (film), a Canadian film
- "Paschendale" (song), a 2003 song by Iron Maiden from Dance of Death
- Passchendaele, Nova Scotia
- Paschendale, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- Passchendaele, a village in Granite Belt area of Queensland, Australia
- Battle of Passchendaele (Third Battle of Ypres) a military campaign of World War I from 31 July – 10 November 1917
- Passchendaele Ridge, a ridge near the village of Passendale and the city of Ypres in Belgium
- Passendale, a town in Belgium
- Passiondale (album), an album by God Dethroned
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passchendaele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.