From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Paschendale)
Passchendaele may refer to:
- Battle of Passchendaele (Third Battle of Ypres) a military campaign of World War I from 31 July – 10 November 1917
- Passchendaele Ridge, a ridge near the village of Passendale and the city of Ypres in Belgium
- Passchendaele (film), a Canadian film
- "Paschendale", a song by Iron Maiden from the 2003 album Dance of Death
- Passiondale (album), a concept album by God Dethroned about the Battle of Passchendaele
- Passendale, town in Belgium
- Passchendaele, a village in Granite Belt area of Queensland, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passchendaele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.