Pasco County Public Transportation
PCPT Buses #21 and #23 at Gulf View Square Mall in Port Richey
|Slogan||Moving People, Making Progress|
|Headquarters||8620 Galen Wilson Boulevard|
|Locale||Port Richey, Florida|
|Service area||Pasco County|
|Service type||bus service, paratransit|
|Destinations||Port Richey, New Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Dade City|
|Hubs||Port Richey, New Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Dade City|
Pasco County Public Transportation (or PCPT) provides public transportation in Pasco County, Florida. The agency operates both fixed bus and paratransit services.
The cash fare to board the bus is $1.50, however a $0.75 discount is available to Medicare cardholders, persons with disabilities, and students (with a valid ID). Passes are also available via the following schedule. No fare to kids below 6 with fare-paying rider; limit 3.
- 1-Day Pass: $3.75 (Discount: $1.85)
- 31-Day Pass: $37.50 (Discount: $18.75)
- 20-Ride Pass: $25 (Discount: $12.50)
- Student Summer Haul Pass: $20 (restrictions apply)
PCPT operates ten fixed bus routes throughout Pasco County: three in East Pasco, six in West Pasco, and one weekday, cross-county service.
- West County Routes:
- 14 Universal Plaza-Pasco–Hernando State College
- 18 New Port Richey-Tarpon Springs
- 19 Bayonet Point-Tarpon Springs
- 21 Scheer Commerce Center-Gulf View Square
- 23 Gulf View Sq. Mall-Universal Plaza
- 25 Chelsea Place -Gulf View Sq. Mall
- East County Routes:
- 30 Trilby-Zephyrhills
- 31 Pasco–Hernando State College-Dade City-Clinton-Dade City
- 33 Wesley Chapel-Zephyrhills (Now Covered by the Route 54)
- Cross-County Routes: Every Hour & Saturdays as of 8/15/2016
- 54 Universal Plaza, Medical Center of Trinity, Tampa Premium Outlets, Shops at Wiregrass, -Pasco–Hernando State College, The Grove - Zephyrhills City Hall
Connections to PSTA
Two PCPT bus routes, 18 and 19, provide connectivity with PSTA bus routes 19 and 66 respectively.
Connections to HART
PCPT bus route 54 connects with HART's commuter express line 51X on weekdays
Connections to Hernando County's THE BUS
PCPT bus route 21 connects with The Bus's Purple Route on weekdays, providing a connection to Hernando County for the first time.
- 25 foot Blue Bird (1997/1998/2002): 4/4/4
- 32 Foot Blue Bird (2002): 4
- 30 Foot Blue Bird (2003/7): 3/5
- 35 Foot Blue Bird (2006): 3
Expansion of Service
On March 5, 2012 a new weekday, cross-county route was added running along State Road 54. This service connects the east and west bus systems.
- Jones, Andy (7 March 2012). "Pasco gets first cross-county bus service". Tampa Tribune. Retrieved 11 March 2012.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transportation in Florida is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|