|Location||Nuevo Laredo, Mexico|
|Developer||Latin American Realty|
|No. of stores and services||120+|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||425,174 ft² (39,500 m²)|
|No. of floors||1|
- Not to be confused with Paseo de la Reforma, in Mexico City.
Paseo Reforma (Reform Mall) is a regional 425,174 ft² (39,500 m²) indoor mall located in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas, Mexico south in the city's retail district. The shopping mall was built from 2007-2008 and was opened in May 2008 at a cost to developer Latin American Realty of $90 million. It was the first mall of its kind in Nuevo Laredo. The mall has three major anchors (Wal-Mart Super Center, The Home Depot, and Cinépolis) and has sub-anchors such as Famsa. The mall is situated in a lot with a total area of 1,356,468 ft² (126,020 m²) which includes 2,000 parking spaces and 6 pads for restaurants outside the mall.
- El Norte de Monterrey article; Ofrece nuevo centro comercial oportunidad única en Nuevo Laredo[dead link] (Spanish)
- El Mañana de Nuevo Laredo article; Paseo Reforma[dead link] (Spanish)
- Laredo Morning Times article; Wal-Mart comes to Nuevo Laredo
- Laredo Morning Times article; Wal Mart, Home Depot planning to open in NL