Paseo de San Antonio station
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|VTA light rail station|
A Mountain View-Winchester tram stops at Paseo de San Antonio
|Location||Paseo de San Antonio, San Jose, California 95113|
|Owned by||Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority|
|Connections||Bus Routes 23, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 72, 73, 81, 82, 168, 304|
Paseo de San Antonio is a light rail station operated by Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority. Paseo de San Antonio is served by both the Alum Rock–Santa Teresa and Mountain View–Winchester light rail lines.
The station is located in Downtown San Jose, California on 1st and 2nd Streets just north of East San Carlos Street. The northbound platform is on 1st Street; the southbound platform is on 2nd Street.
|2nd Street Platform||Side platform, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Winchester (Convention Center) →|
Santa Teresa (Convention Center) →
|1st Street Platform||Northbound||← Mountain View (Santa Clara)|
← Alum Rock (Santa Clara)
|Side platform, doors will open on the left|
Paseo de San Antonio was renovated in 2006 to permit level boarding at all doors.
Nearby points of interest
- Robert F. Peckham United States Courthouse and Federal Building - less 1 block away - 280 N First St
- San Jose Chamber of Commerce - 1 block away - 310 S First St
- Fairmont San Jose Hotel - 1-2 blocks away - 170 S Market St
- San Jose Repertory Theatre - 1-2 blocks away - 101 Paseo de San Antonio
- Plaza de Cesar Chavez - 1-2 blocks away - Park Av & Market St
- United States Post Office Colonnade Branch - 1-2 blocks away - 200 S 3rd St
- San Jose State University - 2-3 blocks away - 1 Washington Square
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Library - 2-3 blocks away - 150 E San Fernando St
- San Jose Museum of Art - 2-3 blocks away - 110 S Market St
- VTA Bus Lines 23, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68, 72, 73, 81, 82, 168, 304, Limited 304.
- 804 Downtown Area Shuttle (DASH)