From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pasha is the name of a high rank in Ottoman politics.
Pasha may also refer to:
- Herona marathus, a brush-footed butterfly commonly known as the pasha
- a number of brush-footed butterflies in the genus Charaxes
- Pasha (protein), a protein involved in microRNA processing
- Paşa (disambiguation), common Turkish surname
- Pasha (surname), common Pakistani surname
- Pasha, a Slavic diminutive form of the given name Pavel (which is equivalent to the English "Paul")
- Pasha, a GWR Iron Duke Class steam locomotive
- MV Pasha Bulker, a bulk carrier that ran aground at Newcastle, Australia, in 2007
- Pasha River, a river in Leningrad Oblast, Russia
- Pasha-e Olya, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Pasha-e Sofla, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- "Pasha enclaves", an informal name for Chitmahals, Indo-Bangladesh enclaves
- Other uses
- PASHA Holding, an Azerbaijani finance and investment group with interests in banking, insurance, construction, and travel based in Baku
- Pasha Kovalev, Russian dancer from the shows So You Think You Can Dance and Strictly Come Dancing
- Pasha (Hinduism), an attribute of the Hindu god Ganesha
- Paskha (dish) (Russian: Пасха), spelled pasha in Finnish
- Pasha (Quran), a parsha in the Quran
- P@SHA, a Pakistani software association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pasha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.