Pasir Ris Bus Interchange
Pasir Ris Bus Interchange in 2006
|Location||501 Pasir Ris Drive 3, Singapore 519490|
|Owned by||Land Transport Authority|
|Operated by||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Bus routes||4 (SBS Transit) |
|Bus stands||5 (Boarding) |
|Bus operators||SBS Transit|
|Disabled access||Accessible alighting/boarding points|
Accessible public toilets
Graduated kerb edges
Tactile guidance system
|Opened||10 December 1989|
|10 December 1989||Commenced operations|
Pasir Ris Bus Interchange is a bus interchange located at Pasir Ris in the eastern part of Singapore. It is located off Pasir Ris Drive 3, adjacent to Pasir Ris MRT Station and near White Sands Shopping Centre. This bus interchange also serves as a pick-up/drop-off point for shuttle buses ferrying NSF men heading to the SAF Ferry Terminal for their shuttle ferry to Pulau Tekong.
Bus Contracting Model
Under the new bus contracting model, all the bus routes were split into 4 route packages - 5 under Bukit Merah, 58 under Serangoon-Eunos, 21 and 88 are under Bishan-Toa Payoh and the rest are under the Loyang Bus Package. While the rest is under the Loyang Bus Package, they have all started operations on 18 September 2016.
- "Pasir Ris and Eunos interchanges to open on Sunday". The Straits Times. 7 December 1989. Retrieved 9 September 2017 – via NewspaperSG.
- "Multi-ethnic styles". The New Paper. 24 December 1988. Retrieved 9 September 2017 – via NewspaperSG.
- Go-Ahead launches second tranche of bus services
- Renewal Plans for Pasir Ris to Feature Refreshed Town Centre, Upgraded Parks, and New Housing by the Park
- Sun, sand, sea: Resort living in Pasir Ris under HDB rejuvenation plans
|This article related to bus transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Singapore location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Singapore is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|