Jump to navigation Jump to search
Passchendaele or Paschendale may refer to:
- Passchendaele, Queensland, a locality in Australia
- Paschendale, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- Passendale or Passchendaele, a town in Belgium and a World War I battlefield site
- Passchendaele Ridge, a ridge near the village
- Passchendaele, Nova Scotia
- Passchendaele (film), a Canadian film
- "Paschendale" (song), a 2003 song by Iron Maiden
- Passchendaele (battle honour), a battle honour awarded to units of the British and Imperial Armies
- Battle of Passchendaele, a World War I military campaign
- First Battle of Passchendaele, a constituent battle of the Battle of Passchendaele
- Passiondale (album), an album by God Dethroned
- Second Battle of Passchendaele, a constituent battle of the Battle of Passchendaele
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passchendaele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.