Jump to navigation Jump to search
Passchendaele or Paschendale may refer to:
- Passchendaele (battle honour), awarded to units of the British and Imperial Armies
- Passchendaele (film), Canadian
- "Paschendale" (song), 2003, by Iron Maiden
- Passchendaele, Nova Scotia
- Paschendale, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- Passchendaele, a village in the Granite Belt area of Queensland, Australia
- Battle of Passchendaele (Third Battle of Ypres), a World War I military campaign
- Passendale, a town in Belgium
- Passchendaele Ridge, near the village
- Passiondale (album), by God Dethroned
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passchendaele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.