Passchendaele or Paschendale may refer to:
- Passchendaele (battle honour), a battle honour awarded to units of the British and Imperial Armies
- Passchendaele (film), a Canadian film
- "Paschendale" (song), a 2003 song by Iron Maiden from Dance of Death
- Passchendaele, Nova Scotia
- Paschendale, Victoria, a locality in Australia
- Passchendaele, a village in Granite Belt area of Queensland, Australia
- Battle of Passchendaele (Third Battle of Ypres) a military campaign of World War I from 31 July – 10 November 1917
- Passchendaele Ridge, a ridge near the village of Passendale and the city of Ypres in Belgium
- Passendale, a town in Belgium
- Passiondale (album), an album by God Dethroned
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passchendaele.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.