From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Passepartout or passepartout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Passepartout is French for Pass-Key and may refer to:
- passepartout (fare network), a coherent and integrated public transport network system of the cantons of Lucerne, Obwalden, and Nidwalden in Central Switzerland.
- Jean Passepartout is a character in Jules Verne's Around the World in Eighty Days novel. Phileas Fogg's new servant
- Passepartout, the lead character in Rocket! Take Us to the Moon. New From the Earth to the Moon animated series. Subtly Implied to be the son of Phileas Fogg's servant in the Around the World in Eighty Days novel
- Passepartout, the name of the restaurant run by singer June Tabor
- Passe-Partout, a French-language children's television program produced from 1977 to 1987 by Radio-Québec (now Télé-Québec)
- Passe-Partout (framing)
- Passe Partout, the name of a local morning news program on KLFY-TV in Lafayette, Louisiana
- http://sciencechannel.jst.go.jp/B070215/detail/B070215001.html Rocket! ぼくらを月につれてって 新・月世界旅行
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passepartout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.