From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up passerby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Passerby may refer to:
- Passerby (EP), a 2003 recording by Flyleaf
- Passerby, a 2009 EP by Allie Moss
- Passerby (Luluc album), a 2014 album by Luluc
- "Passerby", a 2012 single by Grinspoon
- Passerby, early name of the band Flyleaf
- The Passerby (TV series)
- The Passerby, English title of the 1951 film La Passante
- The Passerby (1982 film)
- Mr. Passerby, a character in the play Mr A's Amazing Maze Plays
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Passerby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.